Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm Proud!

When i sit back & reflect, I think about how I have so many things to be proud of in my life. There are times where I feel down and out and like there is no hope. But in reality I have to remember that things could always be worse and i DO have reasons to be proud. A quote that i thought was interesting is "It's just a bad day, not a bad life". I have to always keep in mind that I will have many bad days but its just THAT day that is bad.

When it comes to what I'm proud of right at this moment, I would have to say it is my performance in school. I believe that I have all A's. In both my English classes, Math and also Personal Growth. I put so much hard work and effort into school work so I see why this is the outcome. It's fortunate that I am pulling an A in math right now because I am NOT the best in math. But I like my professor and I feel that he's doing a good job teaching me. But on the other hand, I am doing my part and making sure I do my homework and study for tests and quizzes. I just recently got 100/100 on a Math test! I was so so so so so PROUD of this. I worked hard to get this grade.

Also in my English 48 class I received the highest grade in the class on the midterm which was a 46/50. This made me feel good. Not just because it was the highest grade, but because I know i put a lot of effort towards that test and like my favorite quote says, "Hard work pays off". In college, I feel that my hardwork is definitely paying off. THIS I am proud of! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment