Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nutrition Assignment


I love to eat healthy and I don't mind doing it. I try to eat healthier because I realize that in doing so it is better for my body. I just recently started eating better than I use to. I cut a lot of fast food out of my life. I now only eat fast food like twice every 2 weeks. But this also saves me money. I'd rather go to the grocery store and get food that I can make for long term periods of time. Overall, eating healthy is pretty expensive because healthy things cost more. But I still do try to eat well.

To me organic means foods that are taken directly from the source and doesn't have preservatives or artificial things in them. I think that gluten is sugar, or a bad sugar, the sugar that isn't in fruit.

People are concerned with American children's health because it seems as if kids are becoming more and more obese. I'm not sure what GMO's are.

I could eat in a healthier way. I could do this by cutting fast food out of my life all the way. But I could also make the first step to cut out fried foods that I cook at home too. I could just mostly bake things because its healthier. I could also try to eat more balanced meals. This would be sure to give me all nutrients that I need in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment