Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Appreciate

After watching the video First World Problems & Miniature World, I basically got the same message from them. The message was to just stop complaining about what you don't have & just take the time to appreciate what you do. I feel like these videos were really talking to me. I tend to overlook ALL that I have sometimes. But when I really think about it , I have so much to be grateful for. One of the videos said that If i have a roof over my head, a refrigerator and a bed to sleep in than I'm richer than 75% of the world. That amazed me because I complain about bring broke ALL the time, when really I'm not broke, I'm more fortunate than I think. I think that I need to take a step back sometimes & just appreciate all that I have. And also to be the best me that I can be so that I can impact the rest of this world in some kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment