Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kid President Pep Talk

While watching the Kid President Pep Talk video I couldn't help but to feel positive. I just liked the fact that it is a kid giving the world a pep talk. I think a pep talk is what everyone needs once in a while. That is exactly what I would tell a person if I forwarded that video to in an email.
The video affected me because I wasn't really having a good day that day, but the video made me smile and just look on the brighter side of my situation. It made me realize that sometimes life may be tough but you still have to pull through in order to reach your dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you felt some optimism and hope after seeing this video. It is good to know that sometimes we can be cheered up from someplace unexpected.

    ReplyDelete