Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Carreer Exploration


My three career choices for this project are a psychologist, cosmetologist and lastly a nurse. For the most part I know that I want to be some type of psychologist. But sometimes I have doubts about it because I know there's going to be a lot of schooling to complete. But I know its a field that I'm really interested in. In order to be a psychologist, It is suggested to get either a maters degree or bachelors degree. I also need to have a certificate in psychology. I don't necessarily have to have an undergraduate major in psychology. But that's the route that I'm taking so far. I feel that this career will support the lifestyle that I want to live. Psychologists get paid a pretty good salary. For me, I really have a passion for this career, so the fact that they get paid a reasonable amount is good. I know there's many other jobs that pay better but psychology is what I'm interested in. I feel that along my journey of becoming a psychologist I may get overwhelmed at times but at the end it will be worth it. I just have to work hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment