Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Interviews

In the interviews I think that I did a pretty good job. I feel that I did a good job in making a first impression. When I introduced myself I made sure that I smiled and pronounced my name clearly. I was also relaxed and tried to be myself. I did well at being open and honest with her. Something that I could have done better is actually prepare for the interview. I didn't go overthrown questions the day before. I just went in with the advice that I Got from allow the guest speakers. This activity was useful because it gave envy one experience for when we have to have a real job interview. I know that these tips will always stick with me. It was helpful as well because it gave great advice of the things to do and not to do in the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment