Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Strengths

1.Achiever
2.Relator
3.Intellection
4.Individualization
5.Arranger

In taking the Stregnths Finder Test I got these Top 5 strenths to describe myself. I feel that they really do describe myself being that I answered every question as honestly as I could. Even before taking the test I predicted that I was an Achiever and I got that as my number one choice. This shows that I really do have an idea about who I am. An Achiever, according to Strengths Finder, is described as "People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive." This perfectly describes ME as a person because I like to work hard and put 100% into everything that I do in order to get the best results. I really do also find satisfaction in being productive because at the end of the day I can think back to my day and know it wasnt just a waste. Another trait that I got that I felt I could really relate with was Intellection. They define Intellection as "People who are especially talented in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions." I feel that I identify with this trait because I do a lot of thinking to myself about intellectual things. For example, I'm really interested in psychology and I like to be involved in discussions about it. But overall, I wasnt suprised with the results that I got from my test because I feel that they are all ME.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog. I love that you are processing our class discussions in writing on here. Super smart of you. Your strengths make a lot of sense based on your work ethic and the way you carry yourself in class. One of my strengths is intellection too. For me, having intellection kind of a double edged sword because unless a conversation is intellectually stimulating, I will disengage, and the person who is talking to me will get mad. I have a terrible poker face when it comes to conversing. Your relator talent probably prevents this with you :)

    ReplyDelete