Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Smart Girls.

This picture really stood out to me. 
I'm pretty sure SO many other people can relate to these words of Drake.
I chose to blog about this because it sort of defines ME & WHO I AM.
I feel that I haven't really found MY place in the world, I'm still looking and finding out things. I often find myself overthinking everything that comes my way. Every situation that is thrown at me, I always think of every possibility, every action I should take, and the 'what if's'. I'm pretty sure everybody, not even JUST girls are insecure about something that has to do with themselves. This reason is because, nobody is perfect, everyone has that ONE thing they wish they could change whether they want to admit it or not. 
In life, people go through things. People get hurt and pain can make a person just change. But pain can also make people learn lessons. So, these people that have been hurt tend to not trust easily, over analyze, overthink and this causes them to become smart. But it could also be a bad thing that these smart girls do this because their guard stays up.They start to open up less and let a little bit of people in their lives. But of course, smart girls keep the faith and hope. They know to learn from their mistakes and move on. These girls are worth keeping by your side because they can teach you a thing or two. They know how to love themselves meaning they can be open to love another person.
----This post is mainly just for anyone who can agree with what that picture up there stands for. Girl OR Boy. It doesn't matter. Smart people rule the world, and get further. :-)

5 comments:

  1. That is an interesting interpretation of this quote. I dont generally associate insecurity with self respect. I enjoy seeing how different people will come up with competing interpretations of the same words. (That is what literature majors do!) :) It is clear that you have put a lot of effort into your blog. Rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening up to others is always a risk and trusting that when you do open up and let your guard down that it will be worth the risk. Albert Einstein stated: "A person starts to live when he can live outside himself." Or from a woman's perspective: "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
    Keep writing, you are a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a beautiful posting. I hope you will keep sharing in your blog. It is positive and uplifting. I enjoy your honest writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye, I love your work! Very similar to the way I think. It's crazy. Yea the picture is right. That's the best type of girls out there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A large part of intelligence is learning how to look at the world in balance. There is a level of 'insecurity' that can be helpful because it forces us to see that not everyone is looking out for us, not everyone wants what's best for us, and not everyone loves us. But a truly intelligent -wise- person will also understand that this is only a reflection on those people. Your self-worth and value has nothing to do with how some people will treat you. There are wonderful people out there who will see you for who you are and respect you and being able to recognize those people, and trust those people, is true "intelligence".

    ReplyDelete